Whether she’s a colleague you’re crushing on, a woman you just met at a bar,
or a friend you’re really attracted to, there are several surefire ways
to turn her on and finally get her to like you…
- Call her pretty. Women want to feel special. Whether by calling her “Hey, beautiful” or
“Hey, pretty” you could definitely brighten her day—and that’s a good sign.
- Pay a compliment. Make her feel good by acknowledging or complimenting her.
Make sure you give her a smile and a wink—she’ll be loving it.
- Talk about what she likes. Women like men who can carry on real conversations that
aren’t only meant to get them in the sack. Find out what she likes, what you have in common,
and talk to her genuinely.
- Be all-ears. Again, women like to feel important, so you make her your sole focus when you’re
together. Be attentive to what she’s saying and be real about it.
- Active listening. Tell her you remembered she mentioned
how she likes something, such as a food or a band, and bring
it back up with some.
- Work out together. To take things to a more physical
level without it being too sexual, you can go to the gym or
run together. This also gives her a good view of your physique,
and she positively associates you with feel-good endorphins from the workout.
Touch her hair. If you want something physical,
yet unassumingly innocent, touch her hair. Brush a stray strand back
behind her ear or even just pretend you’re removing some stuff off her tresses.
- Be funny. Women love guys with a good sense of humor,
so inject some funny one-liners now and then. It also shows you’re
confident enough to be goofy around her.
- Be an example. Show her that chivalry is not dead,
and that you’re a valiant example. Make her comfort, safety,
and security your priority when you’re together or even when you’re apart.
- Touch her. Whether to guide her into a car or help her out,
make sure you have body contact or that you are touching her in
the right places: her waist, her lower back, her elbows, around her shoulders, or her hand.
- Look sharp. Nothing much can make her go ooh-la-la than seeing
you dapper and snappy. Avoid wearing clothes that make you look lousy and keep those body hairs well-trimmed.
- Smell good. An often underrated feature men must maintain—smelling good.
It can also turn women’s heads. Make sure you not only look good but smell good too.
- Be witty. Another turn-on for women are guys who can carry on decent conversations and
can be smart and witty. You have to be widely knowledgeable without being too nerdy.
READ Dear Men, See The Things You Should Do For Your Woman
- Be mysterious. Even if you like her, don’t be overeager. Still maintain an air of mystery
about you and keep her on her toes when you’re around.
- Surprise her. Whether with a simple gesture such as a flower you picked or an extravagant one
such as a vacation splurge, surprise her with things that make her happy.
To up the ante in the wooing ritual, you also have to know the more sexual ways
for turning up the heat and turning her on.
- Be close and alone. Privacy is another turn-on if you’re in the early stages
of heating things up. Going to a corner or just getting near her to talk to her
one-on-one not only makes her more comfortable, but it also gives you a prelude for more wooing to come.
- Whisper in her ear. Warm her up even more by inching closer and whispering in
her ear. Whether it’s something trivial, the closeness and the feel of your hot
breath on her ear is a definite turn-on.
- Triangle gaze. Many pick-up artists swear by this method they call the triangle gaze.
Gaze for three seconds into her left eye, another three into her right eye, and then
look at her lips. Subtly repeat this to make her think you want to kiss her.
- Kiss her on the cheek. Make that otherwise innocent cheek kiss linger a little or
be deceptively close to her lips. She’ll be breathless.
- Give her a massage. After a tough day, massage her back or just her hands.
She’ll be thinking about you touching her in other places.
read Fun and Fascinating Facts about Breasts
- Hug her. A simple hug can be a turn-on when you let it linger a few seconds longer.
Make her feel your warmth, and she’ll be warm all over as well.
- Seal the deal. Once you see she’s flushed and getting turned on, then that’s the time
you come in for that kiss. Make it amazing.
- Know the spots. Kissing her on the lips doesn’t take you to her bed right away.
Make the moment more intense by kissing her in her erogenous zones, such as neck, throat,
collar bone, shoulders, and ears.
The first step to turning a girl on is to make her notice you. From there, you can build
a connection. Make sure your intentions are clear, though. Don’t lead her on to a promise of
a more serious relationship if you are just looking for a one-night stand. After all,
you can master all these tips and still get slapped in the face if she starts to
think you’re being insincere.